Hello people

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and enjoy planning your next adventure!
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to Ah Ated1973!
 
Welcome Ated1973! So have you been or when do you plan to go to Africa?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Ated1973
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,015
Members
169,091
Latest member
MadisonSto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top