Hello people

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and enjoy planning your next adventure!
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to Ah Ated1973!
 
Welcome Ated1973! So have you been or when do you plan to go to Africa?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Ated1973
Welcome to this great Forum. Enjoy interacting...and gathering useful information to take an informative decision.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,273
Messages
1,571,264
Members
169,319
Latest member
badootajcroad
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top