Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,NRA,RMEF
Hunted
United States, Canada, South Africa x4
Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on the forum but have read many of your posts and I am learning as much as I can from everyone here, as I will be planning my first safari very soon. Thanks to everyone who posts there experiences and information. It has been such a great help to me in gaining knowledge of hunting in Africa, safaris, worldwide travel etc.

Thanks again to everyone!

Bruinmaster, welcome aboard.

nd

From Northeast Ohio, South of Cleveland North of Canton Near Kent State University.

Welcome to AH Bruinmaster! Glad to hear that the site has been a great resource. Your questions are welcome.

Bruinmaster

I'm originally from Ohio myself. Southern Ohio near Portsmouth. I don't get back there very often but the family and farm are still there. Good to hear from a fellow Buckeye!

Welcome

Bruinmaster,

Welcome to the world of AH ,have a great debut safari !!

Happy Hunting.

Monish

Bruinmaster ~ welcome to AH! Enjoy the planning of your safari and feel free to ask questions!

Welcome. Where are you planning to hunt and what species? For additional information on species, habitats, countries etc. check out my website.

Bruinmaster,

Welcome to AH. The one stop shop.

The days will slide by fast. Your first hunt will be over and you'll be looking forward to a return trip. Where will you be hunting?

Welcome Bruinmaster, looking forward to read your inputs and hunting report.

I will be hunting for plains game etc. Nothing written in stone at this time. I won a charity auction with Terblanche Safaris in KwaZulu Natal for 2011 for 5 days and 4 animals. I will add a few more days and animals etc. I am trying right now to get more information on the outfitter Dirk Terblanche and his operation and more on the area activities, This website has been so helpful to me and I appreciate all of the input from everyone. Thanks to all for your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg