Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,NRA,RMEF
Hunted
United States, Canada, South Africa x4
Hello everyone,

I am new to posting on the forum but have read many of your posts and I am learning as much as I can from everyone here, as I will be planning my first safari very soon. Thanks to everyone who posts there experiences and information. It has been such a great help to me in gaining knowledge of hunting in Africa, safaris, worldwide travel etc.

Thanks again to everyone!

ndbwhnter

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA, SCI
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Bruinmaster, welcome aboard.

nd

Bruinmaster

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,NRA,RMEF
Hunted
From Northeast Ohio, South of Cleveland North of Canton Near Kent State University.

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to AH Bruinmaster! Glad to hear that the site has been a great resource. Your questions are welcome.

Macs B

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Bruinmaster

I'm originally from Ohio myself. Southern Ohio near Portsmouth. I don't get back there very often but the family and farm are still there. Good to hear from a fellow Buckeye!

Welcome

monish

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
AfricaHunting.com
Hunted
Tanzania, Nepal, Canada,
Bruinmaster,

Welcome to the world of AH ,have a great debut safari !!

Happy Hunting.

Monish

TRAVEL EXPRESS

Sponsor
Since 2010
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.travelexpressagency.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Wild Sheep Foundation, Boone & Crockett Club, PHASA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, New Zealand, Argentina and throughout North America
Bruinmaster ~ welcome to AH! Enjoy the planning of your safari and feel free to ask questions!

dwerner

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia
Welcome. Where are you planning to hunt and what species? For additional information on species, habitats, countries etc. check out my website.

RogerHeintzman

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
Hunted
Zimbabwe, New Zealand, Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia x3,
Bruinmaster,

Welcome to AH. The one stop shop.

The days will slide by fast. Your first hunt will be over and you'll be looking forward to a return trip. Where will you be hunting?

NUys

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Welcome Bruinmaster, looking forward to read your inputs and hunting report.

Bruinmaster

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,NRA,RMEF
Hunted
I will be hunting for plains game etc. Nothing written in stone at this time. I won a charity auction with Terblanche Safaris in KwaZulu Natal for 2011 for 5 days and 4 animals. I will add a few more days and animals etc. I am trying right now to get more information on the outfitter Dirk Terblanche and his operation and more on the area activities, This website has been so helpful to me and I appreciate all of the input from everyone. Thanks to all for your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JarredSauc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J
Good morning friends

i‘ve taken to heart a suggestion to tell my story about a lion hunt 37 years ago. ‘I don’t know, but am thinking there are site rules as to posting and file type. Three of the four posts (chapters?) are done, I took time away from here to write up the story. I have a couple of photos too.

also, I’m going to dissemble the rifles and see if Butch may have signed them. I’ll let you know.