Hello from north carolina

Welcome aboard to a wonderful forum. Great info here provided by folks who really know their stuff. Congrats on getting your first safari booked. What are your wishlist animals?
Good morning, I have kudu,zebra,baboon and jackal, I am staying open minded to others and just going with the flow.
 
Welcome. I sm confident you will really enjoy your safari! Tell us some more about your rifles and s local hunt!! Thanks. Your friend, Brian
Good morning Brian,
I plan to take my christensen arms mpr in 6.5 prc.
 
Greetings. I have spent a great deal of time in your relative neck of the woods…North Myrtle to Brunswick Co.NC.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forums, Jeff! Glad to have you join our community.

Looking forward to hosting you in September.

Take Care,
Marius
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun!
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello powerquest,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Good evening everyone,
Retired Army vet here from north carolina and I just booked my first hunt with KMG September 2023 and I can not wait. I have been researching on this forum for about a year now and the information from you all is mind blowing.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH and congrats on booking your "FIRST " safari. Will be watching for your hunt report.
 
Welcome aboard powerquest. Thank you for your service. There are lots of Ex G.Is here so you should feel at ease. I took my favorite rifle (a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser) to Africa for my first hunt. I hand load and was getting 2770 FPS while pushing a 140 Gr. Nosler Partition. I used it on deer sized game and my 35 Whelen for the larger stuff. Are planning on taking more than one rifle?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,292
Members
169,334
Latest member
ElizabetSc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top