Hello from north carolina

powerquest

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Michigan, Florida, North Carolina, Maine, South africa
Good evening everyone,
Retired Army vet here from north carolina and I just booked my first hunt with KMG September 2023 and I can not wait. I have been researching on this forum for about a year now and the information from you all is mind blowing.

Greetings from Wilmimgton!

Giday powerquest from a bit further afield in New Zealand but welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome this place has great info before your first trip.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your upcoming safari. I spent some time in North Carolina and still have friends there so it holds a happy place in my heart. Enjoy the planning!

Welcome from Winston-Salem. You'll find loads of useful information here as you already know. Beware the enablers though. Before you know it you'll have picked up a few more rifles for the safe

Welcome to the posting side!! You will have a great experience with Marius.

My very best.
Jaco
Good evening everyone,
Retired Army vet here from north carolina and I just booked my first hunt with KMG September 2023 and I can not wait. I have been researching on this forum for about a year now and the information from you all is mind blowing.

Welcome from Winston-Salem. You'll find loads of useful information here as you already know. Beware the enablers though. Before you know it you'll have picked up a few more rifles for the safe
Lol I got ya, I already have my new christensen arms mpr ready to.go.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH powerquest! Nice to have you on the posting side.

Welcome powerquest, I am sure you will enjoy Africa and planning for your hunt. Go well, Kevin

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard from a fellow Tarheel!

Welcome. I sm confident you will really enjoy your safari! Tell us some more about your rifles and s local hunt!! Thanks. Your friend, Brian

Welcome aboard to a wonderful forum. Great info here provided by folks who really know their stuff. Congrats on getting your first safari booked. What are your wishlist animals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross