Hello from north carolina

Welcome aboard to a wonderful forum. Great info here provided by folks who really know their stuff. Congrats on getting your first safari booked. What are your wishlist animals?
Good morning, I have kudu,zebra,baboon and jackal, I am staying open minded to others and just going with the flow.

Welcome. I sm confident you will really enjoy your safari! Tell us some more about your rifles and s local hunt!! Thanks. Your friend, Brian
Good morning Brian,
I plan to take my christensen arms mpr in 6.5 prc.

Greetings. I have spent a great deal of time in your relative neck of the woods…North Myrtle to Brunswick Co.NC.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forums, Jeff! Glad to have you join our community.

Looking forward to hosting you in September.

Take Care,
Marius

Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari! Planning is half the fun!

Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!

welcome welcome welcome

Hello powerquest,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH. Congrats on your upcoming safari!

:S Welcome:

Good evening everyone,
Retired Army vet here from north carolina and I just booked my first hunt with KMG September 2023 and I can not wait. I have been researching on this forum for about a year now and the information from you all is mind blowing.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH and congrats on booking your "FIRST " safari. Will be watching for your hunt report.

Welcome aboard powerquest. Thank you for your service. There are lots of Ex G.Is here so you should feel at ease. I took my favorite rifle (a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser) to Africa for my first hunt. I hand load and was getting 2770 FPS while pushing a 140 Gr. Nosler Partition. I used it on deer sized game and my 35 Whelen for the larger stuff. Are planning on taking more than one rifle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.