Hello from New Brunswick Canada

Welcome to AH ....I'm over here ....Ontario ! Have fun with the site . A wealth of information and all the Members are great !
Glen

Moose_madness, welcome to the AH forum! Tons of info on here to get you started on your first Africa adventure.

Welcome to Ah sir,

Glad you joined and planning your first safari is always exciting and quite a daunting task in a way as there are so many options and different areas. We at JKO Hunting safaris strive to offer you a all inclusive package and can provide you with all the requirements as requested in your introduction on your safari.

Do not hesitate to ask questions sir and I will be in touch via PM.

All my best,

Jacques

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum, sir! I believe that we have exactly what you are looking for as far as accommodations are concerned. Can also offer you options on the fishing front as we are situated close to the coast.

Please let me know if we can assist in any way and feel free to either send me a Private Mail, or direct email at info@huntsafaris.co.za

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH Sir. Lots of good info here.
Please feel free to send us an email on ljsafaris@gmail.com we can most definitely offer you some good hunting as well as some good fishing.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello all!
Amateur hunter from New Brunswick Canada here! I found this forum while starting to do research for my first african safari! Looking to do plains game location, outfitters and dates all TBD (likely mid 2023) so any and all advice would be greatly appreciated! So far what i have figured out us
1. I am leaning towards the south africa area
2. I want to hunt plains game various Beest's, kudu, gemsbok ect. And also some wing shooting would be a bonus.
3. I would like an outfitter that could possibly offer the hunting and fishing (or arrange some fishing) as well as some sightseeing in local cities.
4. Has a nice home base as my wife may like to come as more of a relaxing vacay.
5. Can cater to amateur hunters, I have hunted whitetail, bear grouse and moose generally from stands or calling in from large cuts and I am most comfortable shooting inside 300 yards.
one outfitter that seems solid is hunter hill safaris but they do not seem to offer wing shooting or fishing but any reviews on them would be great!
That was along winded introduction but i look forward to talking with some pros! Any advice, recommended forums/threads Canadian travel agents all welcome!
Thanks!
Welcome! I used @GAME 4 AFRICA SAFARIS for my first and @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS for my second both in SA and both outstanding with spouse comfort

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME !!

Welcome on AH

Welcome to AH Moose, you have came to the right forum.
Browse our website and be sure to let the wife see the lodge with tub on the deck . Let me know if we can help you with anything.

Hello and :S Welcome:
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Hello all!
Amateur hunter from New Brunswick Canada here! I found this forum while starting to do research for my first african safari! Looking to do plains game location, outfitters and dates all TBD (likely mid 2023) so any and all advice would be greatly appreciated! So far what i have figured out us
2. I want to hunt plains game various Beest's, kudu, gemsbok ect. And also some wing shooting would be a bonus.
3. I would like an outfitter that could possibly offer the hunting and fishing (or arrange some fishing) as well as some sightseeing in local cities.
4. Has a nice home base as my wife may like to come as more of a relaxing vacay.
5. Can cater to amateur hunters, I have hunted whitetail, bear grouse and moose generally from stands or calling in from large cuts and I am most comfortable shooting inside 300 yards.
one outfitter that seems solid is hunter hill safaris but they do not seem to offer wing shooting or fishing but any reviews on them would be great!
That was along winded introduction but i look forward to talking with some pros! Any advice, recommended forums/threads Canadian travel agents all welcome!
Thanks!
Welcome to the site Moose Madness! Lots of good info here.
I want to comment on one item you mentioned. I have been on over a dozen African Safaris in South Africa, Zimbabwe and Namibia and Huntershill is best described as the Walmart of Southern Africa. Cheap prices and poor service and attention to details. I went twice, both times they did not have my permits ready for me when I arrived, causing delays and missed trophies as well as cancelling food service for 3 days when staying at another outfitters lodge. I would stay clear of this place. If you want more info you can contact me directly. Good luck and I hope you have a wonderful time, Africa is the best time ever. I am currently hunting with Hans de Klerk Safaris for lioness and also shot a bat eared fox and brown hyena today. Great service, food and hospitality.

Welcome to AH!

Hello all!
Thanks!
Good day,
i just want to find out did you come right with a hunting destination?
If not please send us an email so we could send you all the information. We will be able to assist in hunting and fishing. Also Local site seeing. tyron@moretla.co.za

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.