JoeA

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
Member of
NWTF, DU, SCI
Hunted
US, Canada
I’ve been dreaming of an African trip for a while. I was a Peace Corps vol in Zaire, 1989-1991. Zaire Oye! Red Hartebeest
Blesbok, Impala, Springbok, Bushbuck...that’s my “list”.

I fish some, and shoot clay targets, and like spring turkey hunting and waterfowling.

Hi Joe,
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you join us here on AH. Please feel free to drop me a PM or email, we can certainly help with those species, as well as with the fishing.

DSC_0151.JPG
DSC_0169.JPG

Welcome to AH! I will gladly assist you.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Joe!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Joe!

Aloha! Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Joe A. Your list of desired PG is pretty standard fare for any of AHs' Outfitter/ Sponsors. Were you planning on taking your own rifle? If so, what kind and caliber?

Welcome to AH Joe A. Your list of desired PG is pretty standard fare for any of AHs' Outfitter/ Sponsors. Were you planning on taking your own rifle? If so, what kind and caliber?

From some research I’ve done, my 30’06 should be adequate. I mostly shoot 180gr.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.

Hi Joe, welcome to AH !

I’ve been dreaming of an African trip for a while. I was a Peace Corps vol in Zaire, 1989-1991. Zaire Oye! Red Hartebeest
Blesbok, Impala, Springbok, Bushbuck...that’s my “list”.

I fish some, and shoot clay targets, and like spring turkey hunting and waterfowling.
Welcome JoeA. Have you considered Namibia? We offer the finest free range plains game hunts at affordable rates

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greattemple

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.