Hello from Georgia

Rimshot

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
307
Reaction score
774
Media
5
Just joined after lurking for a while and found a ton of good information. I've never been to Africa but so far Namibia seems like the place for me!

Lifelong hunter (in my 40's now), dad had me shooting, hunting, and even handloading (I was an unusually conscientious child) at a young age.

Live in west GA, (Polk co.), and finally at a point in my life I can afford to own a little bit of my own property to hunt and fish on.

I realized I have several less common/obsolete rimmed cartridges that I most often take into the field, hence the username (I'm not a drummer!)

Looking forward to contributing whatever I have learned so far!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hello and welcome! Hope you can make the journey to the African continent soon!
 
Welcome. you should enjoy this site
 
Welcome aboard, I live in Houston County.
 
Welcome to AH Rimshot!
 
Welcome to the other side. You found a great place to gather information on everything pertaining to hunting Africa.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome Rimshot. If you are interested in Botswana we can certainly help. Thank you
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
My impression from the reports on here is that Namibia is quite affordable, has most of the species I'd like to hunt, low corruption, rural/remote, yet easy to get to from Atlanta.
The iconic Namibian species for me is the Gemsbok, but it must be in a dry semi-desert setting. I have seen videos of them in thick bush, it somehow seems all wrong.
 
Rimshot, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to helping push you to Africa! :ROFLMAO:
 
Hello Rimshot,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,134
Members
169,118
Latest member
NolanStran
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top