Hello from Canada

Restless

New member
Joined
Mar 24, 2019
Messages
9
Reaction score
5
Hi folks, just joined the forum, I’ve been hunting big game in Canada for years and have always dreamed about a safari one day. There are definitely some inspirational posts on here, and I look forward to learning all that I can to one day get across the pond!

Paul
 
Welcome from a fellow Canuck. You picked a great place to start your journey. Lots of enablers here.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard Paul. Rest assured that AH members will assist you in every respect. We'll help you pick out a new rifle, offer lots of suggestions as to which outfitter you should use, help you decide which animals to take but best of all make you realize that you need to depart for the Dark Continent in less than two years. Think I'm kidding just wait and see.:):):rolleyes:
 
Welcome to the afflicted gang, Paul. Watch out. These guys will fleece every penny in the name of "gotta have it"--guns, scopes, safaris, reloading stuff, you name it. Seriously, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience floating around here. All you have to do is ask. We are all itching to impart our knowledge and experience.
 
Paul, welcome to AH. You have fallen in with a bunch of people addicted to African hunting.
Before I left on my first safari, a friend sent me a letter saying:”You’re not going on a vacation, or a hunt. You’re going on SAFARI!” It is truly something special.
So much great info on this site and so many willing to help.
Enjoy
 
Giday Paul and welcome to the AH forum
 
Hi Paul,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris welcomes you to the best forum on earth.

Best Regards,
from the other Paul.
 
Welcome to AH, buds.
You'll find plenty of info here. Looking forward to your participation.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Thank you everyone! I definitely don’t need any more convincing on the “gotta have it part”

And I am turning 40 next year so I’m looking to celebrate with the hunt of a lifetime. Well until the next one lol

Cheers!
 
Hi Paul. I went last year at the end of October. It was something that I thought I'd never be able to do, so when I booked I was very excited as it's a "once in a lifetime" experience!
My flight for my 2nd Safari leaves in 25 days!!!
Africa Safari.... Bet you can't have just one! LOL
Where in Canada is home?
 
Welcome to AH Paul!
 
Welcome to AH Paul!
 
Hi folks, just joined the forum, I’ve been hunting big game in Canada for years and have always dreamed about a safari one day. There are definitely some inspirational posts on here, and I look forward to learning all that I can to one day get across the pond!

Paul
Hello there, I also live in Canada - BC, Okanagan Valley. What part do you hail from?
 
Welcome from a Sasky boy!
 
Hi Paul, welcome to AH !
 
Glad to have you here Paul! Oh do you have a grand Africa adventure in your future! Enjoy the planning stage!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top