Hello all!

Standard Velocity

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hello from South Carolina.

Planning to visit Africa within the next three years. This site has lots of good information and surely will prove to be indispensable in planning.

Thank you all for the wealth of knowledge and I hope to be able to contribute.

Welcome aboard! Native South Carolinian here but living in NC for 26 years now! Lots of good info on this site for you to look over!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Standard Velocity! Nice to have you on the posting side. You may find yourself in Africa sooner than later if you hang here too much... :)

Welcome aboard Standard Velocity. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted previously, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. What species are you planning to hunt?

Standard velocity (I like that!), welcome to AH!

You hang around here you'll be in Africa sooner than later.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard Standard Velocity. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted previously, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. What species are you planning to hunt?

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I’ve been hunting the South East for thirty years and want to branch out. Elk in the West and moose in Canada are both kind of expensive. Looks like the entry price for Africa isn’t all that much more (though I feel it can get real pricey real quick).

I’ve a small problem with buying guns but never selling any. Some of them happen to be more Africa-appropriate than whitetail woods-appropriate.

Aspirational gun purchases aside Africa sounds like an experience. We’d like to see the things you can only see there. When we do finally pull the trigger we’ll want to see as much as possible, eat all the food and fill tags as the final (yet not ultimate) goal.

Looking forward to learning enough here to avoid being eaten by a lion.

Giday and welcome to the forum. Your signiture/tag lines tell me you will fit in just fine with the membership here.

welcome welcome welcome

feel free to ask any questions

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I’ve been hunting the South East for thirty years and want to branch out. Elk in the West and moose in Canada are both kind of expensive. Looks like the entry price for Africa isn’t all that much more (though I feel it can get real pricey real quick).

I’ve a small problem with buying guns but never selling any. Some of them happen to be more Africa-appropriate than whitetail woods-appropriate.

Aspirational gun purchases aside Africa sounds like an experience. We’d like to see the things you can only see there. When we do finally pull the trigger we’ll want to see as much as possible, eat all the food and fill tags as the final (yet not ultimate) goal.

Looking forward to learning enough here to avoid being eaten by a lion.
Hi welcome aboard :D Beers:....anywhere specific as "africa " is quite large....

Welcome to AH. I lived in the Columbia SC area 12 years!

Welcome to the BEST hunting FORUM on the planet :A Camping:

Welcome sir, a wealth of information is to be had here for the asking. Be happy to answer and question you might have. Drop me a private message if you like.

Hello from South Carolina.

Planning to visit Africa within the next three years. This site has lots of good information and surely will prove to be indispensable in planning.

Thank you all for the wealth of knowledge and I hope to be able to contribute.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, If you watch the Deals on here you may find yourself in Southern Africa sooner than later.

Welcome to AH ! Enjoy the site and planning , if there is anything we can do to help don’t hesitate to ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowlimitless

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross