Family trip in 26

wysongdog

AH veteran
Reaction score
Going to head back to Africa in 26. Taking my wife and both my kids for their college graduation present. Wife isn’t much of a hunter. Son and daughter want to fill the spiral slam between the 2 of them. Daughter will hunt with me and we both want big kudus and I want an ole buf. Son and his partner will fill the rest of the spiral slam. I’m going to bring my bow as well. My sister and her husband are going to bring their son as well for his high school graduation trip. Would like the lodge to maybe have a pool for the ladies and other things to do. I’m used to packing in bow hunting elk and Sheep around Yellowstone here in Wyoming, so love the big country. Concessions where we will hunt need to be large I understand the high fence but don’t want to fell like high fence. Free range would be even better lol.
‘thanks Bryan

If I read this correctly you are looking for suggestions. I have hunted with Game4Africa twice and going back next year for number three. I did the South Africa spiral horn slam there which was fun. These are east cape kudu bulls but difficult and fun to hunt just like all kudu. Nice lodge for group dining and private chalets for everyone. Swimming pool is not heated but depending on the time of year I think that is better. Multiple properties and ph’s available and yes, Buffalo! They have a good website and lots of good reviews on this site. I recommend a trip to a photography park as well of which there are several options. My wife is insisting we
Go back to Pumba park and spend a night there when we go back.
There are lots of good outfits on this site including several others I would like to hunt with-I recommend long visits to the hunt reports section to help with such a fun decision.-good luck!
IMG_6204.png

Hi @wysongdog

I have exactly what your looking for!
I've send you a PM

Cheers
Dieter

Good evening sir.

We will be able to assist you with your request.
I did send you an PM.

Kind regards
Derian Koekemoer

If I read this correctly you are looking for suggestions. I have hunted with Game4Africa twice and going back next year for number three. I did the South Africa spiral horn slam there which was fun. These are east cape kudu bulls but difficult and fun to hunt just like all kudu. Nice lodge for group dining and private chalets for everyone. Swimming pool is not heated but depending on the time of year I think that is better. Multiple properties and ph’s available and yes, Buffalo! They have a good website and lots of good reviews on this site. I recommend a trip to a photography park as well of which there are several options. My wife is insisting we
Go back to Pumba park and spend a night there when we go back.
There are lots of good outfits on this site including several others I would like to hunt with-I recommend long visits to the hunt reports section to help with such a fun decision.-good luck!View attachment 608210
Yes sir thank you. Love the kudu.

Good Day Bryan

I would like to invite you to consider Tsala Safari's for your family hunt.

We are a family owned and operatred outfit and we hunt large properties in South Africa and Mozambique that will be able to accommodate your group.

You are most welcome to contact me for any questions that you may have.

Regards

Rouan

Hello Wysongdog
We will also be a good fit for what you want.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Good day Bryan.

Trust you are doing well.

Please have a look at my website www.divansafaris.com. We operate in Bothe Namibia and Botswana and can custom make your safari to suit your every need.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime on WhatsApp +264 81 375 0211

Yours truly
Divan

Hi sir

Woukd be happy to help you out
Family groups is what we are best at
Check out my website and welcome to email me or dm me
Stuart@tallyho.co.za

Regards

Going to head back to Africa in 26. Taking my wife and both my kids for their college graduation present. Wife isn’t much of a hunter. Son and daughter want to fill the spiral slam between the 2 of them. Daughter will hunt with me and we both want big kudus and I want an ole buf. Son and his partner will fill the rest of the spiral slam. I’m going to bring my bow as well. My sister and her husband are going to bring their son as well for his high school graduation trip. Would like the lodge to maybe have a pool for the ladies and other things to do. I’m used to packing in bow hunting elk and Sheep around Yellowstone here in Wyoming, so love the big country. Concessions where we will hunt need to be large I understand the high fence but don’t want to fell like high fence. Free range would be even better lol.
‘thanks Bryan
You might want to reach out to Crusader Safaris. They have some extremely large free range concessions with some really great Buffalo, Bushbuck and Kudu hunting. Depending on where you’re hunting, you’ve got some beach, and shopping options for the women as well.

Since you want to do a spiral slam, you’ll need to look at quality bushbuck areas. Kudu and Eland are all over, same with Nyala. Focus you questions/search on the bushbuck. Stalking them along the rivers in the early morning and later evening just before dark is one of my favorite hunts in Africa.

You might want to reach out to Crusader Safaris. They have some extremely large free range concessions with some really great Buffalo, Bushbuck and Kudu hunting. Depending on where you’re hunting, you’ve got some beach, and shopping options for the women as well.

Since you want to do a spiral slam, you’ll need to look at quality bushbuck areas. Kudu and Eland are all over, same with Nyala. Focus you questions/search on the bushbuck. Stalking them along the rivers in the early morning and later evening just before dark is one of my favorite hunts in Africa.
Thank you sir. Have you been with them? If you don’t mind send me a pm?

Good evening,

We at That's Africa have exactly what you're looking for. We will be sending you a PM!

Looking forward to sharing our passion and continent with you.

Kind Regards,
Valie Enslin

‘thanks Bryan
Just spent 1 month, 3 hunts at different places in Africa. Contact Straus at Wintershoek in S Africa. They have a good website, youtube videos of hunts etc. They are first class. Accommodations, service all exactly what u describe u need. Been 3 times. Just got back. Took family, wife, young adult kids, girlfriends etc. All had lifetime trip. BTW Straus said they will be at Safari Club International annual convention in Nashville if you want to meet them. They are a great outfit. I like Karreekloof lodge personally, but all thier places are very nice. Had good hunt in Namibia but no buffalo at that place.

Check out Limcroma Safaris. They have a very nice lodge with a pool and tons of other activities to keep the family busy. Not to mention, they have some very nice trophy animals to hunt over a quite expansive area.

Good day Sir

We at Game Trackers Africa Rockwood Conservation, can offer you a safari at our Rockwood Concession area in South Africa. It will tick all the boxes you have listed. Please feel free to contract us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com for information. Thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerleneVic

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!