Family Safari Questions...

Hi there and welcome. I hunted Namibia in 2014 as part of a group and loved it. Then in 2018 I hunted the Eastern Cape in RSA and brought my wife along and it was fantastic. As a Canadian I hoped to avoid having to take U.S. currency and the outfitter I hunted with was more than accommodating with that. The whole experience with him was so good that if I am able to get back to Africa, I'll be hunting with him again.
If you would like to discuss in greater detail, throw me a pm. I'd be glad to talk more about it.

Hallo our hunting operation is based in Namibia. We have all the animals that you are interested were we are.
We have August 2022 available for you and your family to hunt in Namibia and can take you to the Namibian Coast for fishing after the hunt.
Send us an email to info@leopardlegend.com
We have had quite a few Canadians that have hunted with us would like to to contact them as well.

Regards,
L'wyk

Family Safari

Good morning from Canada.

I’m looking to plan my first safari in July or august of 2022. I would like to bring my young family with me and I have a lot of questions. Perhaps I’m searching for a ghost but this seems to be the place to help me find it. I’ve been doing some research and finding that for every answer I have more questions. Here are a few of the most important questions I have right now.

1). What regions of South Africa would provide for exceptional hunting opportunities but also provide the opportunity for family adventures; beaches, parks, fishing, ect. Safety is paramount.

2). I understand that South Africa has a lot of introduced species and I would like to take some of those but I want to actually hunt for them not shoot them from a truck. I want as authentic an experience as I possibly can, knowing full well that there will be high fenced and introduced animals. I am used to hunting the mountains of Alberta. What regions of Africa should I be looking at to provide a great hunting experience?

3). The animals currently on my list are in order of importance; gemsbok, sable (I understand this may feel artificial anywhere in South Africa, kudu, springbuck, zebra, impala, warthog. What would be the best way to negotiate prices? Should I look to hunt different species in different areas? Should I plan on modifying my list to provide a better hunting experience.

thank you for your time and responses.
Great to hear that you want to bring your family to South-Africa. And great to see that you are doing some good homework and asking all the correct questions before hand. We know that you will find the best place for you and the family to have a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!