Bryan here

Welcome to AH, Bryan !
 
Welcome aboard Bryan! Are you in the Southeast? If so where? Any plans to return to Africa someday?
 
Welcome to AH Bryan! Nice to have you with us... :P Cowboy:
 
Welcome aboard Bryan. You've got things in perspective. first the Dream then think about how to get the money to pay for it. Most of us here are in the same boat, or else we'd be hunting all the time!!! What species of game have you taken? What kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you reload?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AHF! Dream BIG!!!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome, Bryan, to this great family.
 
Welcome to AH Bryan! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome Bryan! Yep you pretty much sound like the rest of us, but if you don’t dream, it will never happen! You’ve made it to Africa once, so you’re already ahead of lots! Keep on dreaming. Put a plan together. Make it happen again.
Best of luck!
 
Welcome to the site!
 
Welcome to AH Bryan! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top