what?? WHERE!!!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
what WHERE!!!.jpg

Pumba.....lol

Nice photoshop. :)

actually,its not photo shopped,but was one of the finalists in a wildlife photo competition

i have seen this same confused reaction in warthogs many a time when they became aware of something wrong but dont know where the danger is comming from! LOL :confused:

as an observer out in the bush its every time comical to see this first confused reaction of a warthog ,but its actually life and death moments and decisions for it!
[talking about having a camara with you and being at the right place at the right time!--a once in a million photograph!]

aah pumba--what a creature!! lol

Just cause its in a photo competition does not mean it is photoshopped.
It is the Leopards sight line that leaves me with doubt, not that Warthogs can't/won't behave comically.

Just cause its in a photo competition does not mean it is photoshopped.

--I agree--

No matter what picture of them i look at i always find myself chuckling away.
4 x 4 driven tusks / antennae equiped / armoured / LMAOfacial-expression Hogs!!!
They get me every time.

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Great picture !!!!!

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphAbne

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.