what?? WHERE!!!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
what WHERE!!!.jpg
 
Pumba.....lol
 
Nice photoshop. :)
 
actually,its not photo shopped,but was one of the finalists in a wildlife photo competition

i have seen this same confused reaction in warthogs many a time when they became aware of something wrong but dont know where the danger is comming from! LOL :confused:

as an observer out in the bush its every time comical to see this first confused reaction of a warthog ,but its actually life and death moments and decisions for it!
[talking about having a camara with you and being at the right place at the right time!--a once in a million photograph!]

aah pumba--what a creature!! lol
 
Just cause its in a photo competition does not mean it is photoshopped.
It is the Leopards sight line that leaves me with doubt, not that Warthogs can't/won't behave comically.
 
Just cause its in a photo competition does not mean it is photoshopped.

--I agree--
 
No matter what picture of them i look at i always find myself chuckling away.
4 x 4 driven tusks / antennae equiped / armoured / LMAOfacial-expression Hogs!!!
They get me every time.
 
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Great picture !!!!!

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,408
Members
170,577
Latest member
TajLing141
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top