Starting to plan for ‘25. Buffalo +

gearguywb

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunted
S. Africa, Namibia, Alaska, Germany
It has been a long time since I hunted Africa. Namibia and PE area in 2000 for plains game.

starting the process for ‘25. Either myself and spouse (who is a hunter but will not hunt on this trip), or potentially one of my hunting buddies.

Buff would be the primary goal. For me, in addition, zebra and a nice warthog or two. My buddy would probably want to do Buff and kudu. We are really fairly open.

At some point trying to collect the Springbok slam would be high on my list, just may not be realistic on this trip

I have a new R8 in 375 that needs to get out :)

Good day, Sir!
I will send you a PM with an offer.
Regards
Johan

It has been a long time since I hunted Africa. Namibia and PE area in 2000 for plains game.

starting the process for ‘25. Either myself and spouse (who is a hunter but will not hunt on this trip), or potentially one of my hunting buddies.

Buff would be the primary goal. For me, in addition, zebra and a nice warthog or two. My buddy would probably want to do Buff and kudu. We are really fairly open.

At some point trying to collect the Springbok slam would be high on my list, just may not be realistic on this trip

I am going back to @TSALA HUNTING SAFARIS in 26 for my third just signed the contract at SCI. Got my first with them over 43 inches heavy boss awesome hunt

Hi @gearguywb,

I’ve dropped you a DM

Cheers
Dieter

Good Day Sir

Tsala Hunting Safaris would like to present you with offers for buffalo on our 3 different areas in South Africa , Mozambique and Zimbabwe.

I will send you a pm with more detail on each area.

Regards

Rouan

Good day mr @gearguywb.
If you are looking for the right experience regarding Dangerous Game hunting, we at DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS will be able to assist you with that.
Our hunting area borders the Kruger National Park and also have a wide selection of game to hunt in the area.
Also we offer day activities for the Wife if interested in not going out to hunt the day.

Please check your inbox did send you an DM.

www.dksafaris.co.za

would be happy to host you guys

looking forward

Good afternoon,

We have an amazing buffalo hunting area in Namibia, one of the best that you could find.
We hunt in Waterberg Plateau National Park, and we get some amazing buffalo in the area, and a first class buffalo hunting experience.

Please contact us at info@jamyhunt.com if you have any questions, and would like to have more information regarding this hunt.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,
Jamy Traut Hunting Safaris Team

If you want to do Buff, Kudu and Springbok slam in one place, your options are limited to SA.

I dream of hunting Waterburg one day for Eland and Buffalo. Some amazing bulls come out of their every year. Gonna be a few years before I can start planning that hunt though, too many other hunts planned and booked. One day though…..

If I had your "problem" I would land in SA, do the PG and color slams then jump up to Zim for a truly wild born on non fenced property dugga bull.

MB

Hello Gearguywb
We can certainly help you and your friend with all the animals you mentioned in once place.
We also do photo safaris if your wife does not wish to hunt.
Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReynaUrquh

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.