Red Hartebeest Pictures

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 3, 2014
Messages
719
Reaction score
202
Location
North West Namibia, Africa
Deals & offers
33
Media
570
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
Please share your Red Hartebeest pictures…

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Red Hartebeest from Namibia… Enjoy!

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My daughters taken with Iliwas Safaris in SA. Made SCI book gold #6? as I remember . One shot with a 257Roberts at 265 yards using hand loaded 120gr Swift A-Frame bullets

Africa trip 876.jpg
Africa trip 884.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
One I hunted in 2016 with paw print safaris. The freak went down with 100 grain ttsx from my 257 weatherby. Plus another giant 25" taken by a friend on the same trip. Then just a few others taken at paw print,

IMG-20160729-WA0009.jpg


IMG-20160731-WA0000 (1).jpg

13438908_10154253665717770_89119913729588560_n.jpg
20160516_171637.jpg
IMG-20160729-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20160807-WA0002.jpg
 
IMG_3391.JPG
September 2016, Eastern Cape
 
full

July 2005, The Free State, RSA
 
Namibia September 2015

IMG_0218.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Limpopo 2008

201r.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 201r.jpg
    201r.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 313
full
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,485
Members
169,573
Latest member
clytedostai1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top