Politics

The problem with some immigrants is that they are not grateful for what this nation has to offer and want to change our great nation to the same shit hole the ran away from.

Standard fkn behaviour in most countries they get into....

Standard fkn behaviour in most countries they get into....
Amen..

We got almost all of northern Africa and now the rest of Africa is coming.

I am ready to trade. They all go to Europe and we get Africa. Within a few decades we got it up and running.

Reminds me of the "lady" at a rest stop in Southern New Mexico (1980) who insisted that Australia was in the middle of Europe; I finally had enough and said: "No that's Austria, where Hitler came from". Universal lughter followed among the two dozen other good folk there ...

It's been a while since I've been motivated to post a movie clip, you inspired me.

Hmmmm....Wagner pulling out of the meat grinder, drones hit Moscow, rebels attack into Russia, Russian far right groups criticising the army..Is Prigozhin sensing an opportunity for himself and resting his troops?

Crude oil prices going below $70 per barrel. Saudi is mad at Russia for selling more oil at lower prices than agreed to. Hard to imagine Putin not sticking to an agreement. :E Shrug:

This should get interesting.

Crude oil prices going below $70 per barrel. Saudi is mad at Russia for selling more oil at lower prices than agreed to. Hard to imagine Putin not sticking to an agreement. :E Shrug:

This should get interesting.

Incredibly interesting what is going. At the onset of the conflict analysts were predicting $120/barrel oil. The market absorbs the conflicts squeeze on energy and then some. Natural gas may even be the more surprising one. $2.40 down from $6.77 at onset of conflict.

Those OPEC production cuts did nothing. Saudis must be quite pisses. I imagine they will continue to cut and cut until the profits are in line with their expectations. Who knows though?

How he still has that big of a lead over DeSantis is sort of confusing. The insults are getting really old and just stale.

Trump can't deal with anything casting doubt upon his self perception of greatness. McEnany was a great press secretary, she certainly could present things with a great deal more clarity than her boss.

Doesn't matter where he is in the polls, he's not going to be President again.

Doesn't matter where he is in the polls, he's not going to be President again.

This is what he cant seem to understand...

IF he gets the R ticket (doubtful.. but I suppose a possibility).. there are enough disenfranchised R's and independents that simply will not show up to vote that a very easy victory will be handed to the D's..

IF he fails to get the R ticket (probable in my opinion) and chooses to run as an I, he will take along enough loyalists (but not enough to even get close to a win), to effectively split the party, and hand a very easy victory to the D's...

If Trump runs again (which he seems absolutely determined to do), the D's could run the offspring of an orangutan crossbred with a feral pig and keep the white house.. Joe Biden, despite being clearly incapable of doing a decent job, even by D standards will have zero problem remaining POTUS..

IF he gets the R ticket (doubtful.. but I suppose a possibility).. there are enough disenfranchised R's and independents that simply will not show up to vote that a very easy victory will be handed to the D's..

IF he fails to get the R ticket (probable in my opinion) and chooses to run as an I, he will take along enough loyalists (but not enough to even get close to a win), to effectively split the party, and hand a very easy victory to the D's...

If Trump runs again (which he seems absolutely determined to do), the D's could run the offspring of an orangutan crossbred with a feral pig and keep the white house.. Joe Biden, despite being clearly incapable of doing a decent job, even by D standards will have zero problem remaining POTUS..

Sad, and unfortunately, very true.

Unbelievable what these pieces of shit spout out....

The good thing is that while she now has a law degree she still has to pass the bar exam as well as be admitted to the bar. They can deny her admission based upon their "good moral character and general fitness to practice law" requirement. I would say no but then again I'm not an anti-Semite.

Reminds me of the "lady" at a rest stop in Southern New Mexico (1980) who insisted that Australia was in the middle of Europe; I finally had enough and said: "No that's Austria, where Hitler came from". Universal lughter followed among the two dozen other good folk there ...
5542f8d7-a833-486f-b710-530024c9f8e5_text.gif

Him running as an independent would be a disastrous situation. However, you believe he won't get the nomination as a GOP? Dare I say it but the poll numbers speak otherwise. I hope you're right though. DeSantis would likely be an absolute landslide victory over any of the Dem nominees, especially Biden.

I really believe if he doesn't get the nod from the GOP to run he will finally (for the most part) go away.

I really believe if he doesn't get the nod from the GOP to run he will finally (for the most part) go away.
He will because he knows RDS will pardon him or will try to help him in some way. If he will go third party he gets jail time.

The head of the American KGB, Christopher Wray, needs to be held in contempt, arrested, kept in a jail cell, until the Hunter Biden documents are released to the investigation committee.

If Hunter Biden was a Republican, he would be in prison already.

@mdwest

Dave... I gotta ask... that description: "the D's could run the offspring of an orangutan crossbred with a feral pig"... are you suggesting that the Dems will run their own version of Trump? :unsure:

touché!

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross