Politics

Breitbart again. As I noted earlier, hardly a left wing rag. Of course it doesn't fit the Rhino narrative so it must not be true? My personal philosophy is not to be played by any side. In keeping with what you said, all of them are trying to do so. To include Trump.


Breitbart again. As I noted earlier, hardly a left wing rag. Of course it doesn't fit the Rhino narrative so it must not be true? My personal philosophy is not to be played by any side. In keeping with what you said, all of them are trying to do so. To include Trump.

Since you seem to take issue with Brietbart, maybe a more establishment alternative would be more suitable?
Top Republican leadership has been playing us for years (Mitch McConnell)
As far as I'm concerned, McCarthy is just a more polished version of that turd, John Boehner.
McCarthy stated last year that he would not allow impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden.
That tells me all I need to know.
 
Since you seem to take issue with Brietbart, maybe a more establishment alternative would be more suitable?
Top Republican leadership has been playing us for years (Mitch McConnell)
As far as I'm concerned, McCarthy is just a more polished version of that turd, John Boehner.
McCarthy stated last year that he would not allow impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden.
That tells me all I need to know.
That's the point. I do not take issue with them on this budget deal analysis. Breitbart is as solidly right as they come. Read the article. The CBO estimate is a two trillion dollar spending reduction over the full life of the bill. Of course Trump and his acolytes don't like this assessment at all because it undermines their narrative about the uni-party, swamp, etc and only Trump is truly independent. Curious why they are only screaming about the IRS? He, Bannon, et al are playing their supporters just as hard as Pelosi plays hers. That is what I wish my party would wake up to.
 
Anti_Semite.gif
 
Send her ass to the Middle East on a one-way ticket!
What a POS! She's needs to be parachuted into Asscrackistan with a bottle of water, a Bud Light and a couple of MREs! She probably received a free education too on the backs of the clueless taxpayers who have supported that radical University. New York Governor Hochul needs to step up and condemn her, her speech and the University. The taxpayers of New York should be outraged!
 
The problem with some immigrants is that they are not grateful for what this nation has to offer and want to change our great nation to the same shit hole the ran away from.
 
I believe in doing right by our environment: we need to make sure it's biodegradable confetti.

The 'coyotes/jackals/insert the appropriate scavenger here' will take care of the rest.
 
The problem with some immigrants is that they are not grateful for what this nation has to offer and want to change our great nation to the same shit hole the ran away from.
Sure you're not talking about Democrats coming from Kalifornicate to TX?
 
Sure you're not talking about Democrats coming from Kalifornicate to TX?
No, the correct spelling is CALifornicate. And yes, every one of them I have the displeasure to talk to here, I recommend they move to Texas as there's nothing for them here except COLD weather. LOL
 
No, the correct spelling is CALifornicate. And yes, every one of them I have the displeasure to talk to here, I recommend they move to Texas as there's nothing for them here except COLD weather. LOL
Spell it Corruptifornicate.
 
No, the correct spelling is CALifornicate. And yes, every one of them I have the displeasure to talk to here, I recommend they move to Texas as there's nothing for them here except COLD weather. LOL
Reminds me of the "lady" at a rest stop in Southern New Mexico (1980) who insisted that Australia was in the middle of Europe; I finally had enough and said: "No that's Austria, where Hitler came from". Universal lughter followed among the two dozen other good folk there ...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,324
Members
169,338
Latest member
ggo88vipto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top