Politics

Breitbart again. As I noted earlier, hardly a left wing rag. Of course it doesn't fit the Rhino narrative so it must not be true? My personal philosophy is not to be played by any side. In keeping with what you said, all of them are trying to do so. To include Trump.

Breitbart again. As I noted earlier, hardly a left wing rag. Of course it doesn't fit the Rhino narrative so it must not be true? My personal philosophy is not to be played by any side. In keeping with what you said, all of them are trying to do so. To include Trump.

Since you seem to take issue with Brietbart, maybe a more establishment alternative would be more suitable?
Top Republican leadership has been playing us for years (Mitch McConnell)
As far as I'm concerned, McCarthy is just a more polished version of that turd, John Boehner.
McCarthy stated last year that he would not allow impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden.
That tells me all I need to know.

Since you seem to take issue with Brietbart, maybe a more establishment alternative would be more suitable?
Top Republican leadership has been playing us for years (Mitch McConnell)
As far as I'm concerned, McCarthy is just a more polished version of that turd, John Boehner.
McCarthy stated last year that he would not allow impeachment proceedings against Joe Biden.
That tells me all I need to know.
That's the point. I do not take issue with them on this budget deal analysis. Breitbart is as solidly right as they come. Read the article. The CBO estimate is a two trillion dollar spending reduction over the full life of the bill. Of course Trump and his acolytes don't like this assessment at all because it undermines their narrative about the uni-party, swamp, etc and only Trump is truly independent. Curious why they are only screaming about the IRS? He, Bannon, et al are playing their supporters just as hard as Pelosi plays hers. That is what I wish my party would wake up to.

Anti_Semite.gif

Send her ass to the Middle East on a one-way ticket!
What a POS! She's needs to be parachuted into Asscrackistan with a bottle of water, a Bud Light and a couple of MREs! She probably received a free education too on the backs of the clueless taxpayers who have supported that radical University. New York Governor Hochul needs to step up and condemn her, her speech and the University. The taxpayers of New York should be outraged!

The problem with some immigrants is that they are not grateful for what this nation has to offer and want to change our great nation to the same shit hole the ran away from.

I believe in doing right by our environment: we need to make sure it's biodegradable confetti.

The 'coyotes/jackals/insert the appropriate scavenger here' will take care of the rest.

The problem with some immigrants is that they are not grateful for what this nation has to offer and want to change our great nation to the same shit hole the ran away from.
Sure you're not talking about Democrats coming from Kalifornicate to TX?

Sure you're not talking about Democrats coming from Kalifornicate to TX?
No, the correct spelling is CALifornicate. And yes, every one of them I have the displeasure to talk to here, I recommend they move to Texas as there's nothing for them here except COLD weather. LOL

No, the correct spelling is CALifornicate. And yes, every one of them I have the displeasure to talk to here, I recommend they move to Texas as there's nothing for them here except COLD weather. LOL
Spell it Corruptifornicate.

Reminds me of the "lady" at a rest stop in Southern New Mexico (1980) who insisted that Australia was in the middle of Europe; I finally had enough and said: "No that's Austria, where Hitler came from". Universal lughter followed among the two dozen other good folk there ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyBelai

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross