on a lighter note...

1661604662017.png
 
1661612279439.jpeg
 
@spike.t, no more fat chick or guys with t*it & tea bags pictures, this is how it’s done. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1661613216598.jpeg
 
1661618262522.png
 
1661618386848.png
 
In my 1970's days employed in an automotive garage and parts sales it was common newby's would get sent to pick up muffler bearings and left-hand monkey wrenches.
Back when I was doing electrical work we sent a apprentice off to the parts store to get some split bolts. He figured that we had sent him on a wild goose chase so he went and screwed off of a few hours, but then he figured that he better at least show up at the parts house. From what he told us later he found out that there actually was a part that was commonly called a split bolt that is used to connect two large wires together.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,086
Members
170,513
Latest member
TammaraBel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top