on a lighter note...

1661448696281.jpeg
 

Many years ago, a guy I knew thought it would be fun to knock down some mail boxes. He drove his dad's car and a friend swung at the first mailbox with a baseball bat. The bat hit the mailbox, came back and broke the rear passenger window.

Not sure what he told his dad but that was the last time he messed with mail boxes.
 
While interviewing candidates for a machinist apprentice, one was asked how many thousandths are in one inch. He replied "Hmm, there pretty small. There must be a million of 'em".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,386
Messages
1,574,739
Members
170,158
Latest member
Maryann171
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top