Newbie here !

comcam77

New member
Joined
Aug 24, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am from CA but live TN now. I mostly rifle hunt but the Girl friend got me a bow for Christmas and I have no idea what I am doing lol. Time to learn some new stuff !
 
Welcome to AH comcam77! Enjoy the new toy!
 
Welcome to AH.

Happy to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! Enjoy the bow!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Good luck learning with the new toy.
Do get a lesson before you tear your arm up. :)

Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH comcam77! Drop on down to Alabama some time and we'll pop some strings and do a little shooting, enjoy the site.
 
Welcome! Have you been to Africa or have a safari in the planning? Africa would be a great place to take your bow.:D
 
Welcome!

Enjoy the bow and the site!
 
I have been to Africa but only on a photo safari. I am just dreaming right and need to practice pratice pratice.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from you guys
 
Welcome to the forum @comcam77

Start planning to use that bow and show the GF you appreciate it.

Kind regards.
 
Hi @comcam77 Welcome to AH, theres plenty of cool threads on bowhunting or you could start your own thread and ask a few questions. Lots of knowledge on here!:A Quotes:
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
gday comcam welcome to AH
Enjoy the site and the archery,
you canever have to man y dicsplines in your hunting
 
Welcome to AH. Practice is crucial when it comes to shooting your bow.

Take Care and good luck,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top