Hello all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am from CA but live TN now. I mostly rifle hunt but the Girl friend got me a bow for Christmas and I have no idea what I am doing lol. Time to learn some new stuff !
Hi @comcam77 Welcome to AH, theres plenty of cool threads on bowhunting or you could start your own thread and ask a few questions. Lots of knowledge on here!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.