New member

Hello everyone, new member here. Ive never hunted in Africa but I hunt and guide upland hunts in the United States I am in the beginning stages of my planning process for my first hunt in Africa. I am currently considering South Africa or Namibia. I look forward to reading the different threads and researching for my big trip and hopefully getting a few questions answered.

Thank you all and Cheers!

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
You are very close to me.
I'm in Denver, NC area.
Where do you guide for upland?
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello Brandon_,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
.
 
Welcome ! We are based in Namibia and very safe for your first African Safari.
Visit our website for more information on us and on Namibia.
www.leopardlegend.com

L'wyk
Owner and Big Game PH
 
G'day from Australia
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome! you came to the right place.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,963
Members
169,208
Latest member
OTXShiela2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top