New from Alabama

Welcome to AH, Sir. When were you thinking of doing a possible trip?

All the best with your research and please let us know if we can assist in any way.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome aboard! Great place to hang out, members are friendly and knowledgeable.

Welcome to AH! Several of us here from Alabama!

Good luck planing your trip! There is a wealth of information here and no shortage of good people to assist!

Good day Ruraldoc, welcome to AH. Hope you are doing well. GTA is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa and Cameroon. GTA's diverse offering in five countries provides clients with the flexibility to tailor their Safari to fit their specific needs taking into account their planned journey, experience expectation and for a divers species selection. You are welcome to contact us with your specific needs or general plan and we can assist to design your Safari for consideration

You are welcome to email me on what you have in mind as the offerings in the various countries provides for different experiences. Enjoy the planning.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/

Welcome to AH, you found a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa. Lots of experienced and knowledgeable people here.

Welcome to AH!

I am a new member from Alabama, about to do some research for my first trip to Africa. Sent here by a friend.
Well is it, “WAR EAGLES” or “ROLL TIDE”?
A very heart felt Welcome and GIG-EM AGGIES!:S Welcome::S Welcome::S Welcome:

Reactions: WAB
Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome and enjoy! Oh and Boomer Sooner

Welcome to AH & greeting from Mississippi.

Hallo and welcome. Let us know should you need any assistance in planning your African Hunt.
Lwyk
Leopard Legend Hunting Safaris

Howdy and welcome.

I spend a lot of time in the " Heart of Dixie". Northeast corner to be more precise.(Flat Rock, Jackson county).

I am a new member from Alabama, about to do some research for my first trip to Africa. Sent here by a friend.
Welcome from a fellow Alabamian. I see your from near my area I am in mobile county. You have found a great place for information!

Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.

What scope do you guys recommend for a Model 70 375 H and H for a hunt for plains game and cow buffalo?
Budget of 1500 dollars .

Which makes and magnification ranges?

Something that would be precise enough for smaller plains game at 250-300 yards and enough field of view for Buffalo in the bush and if things get interesting.

What scope do you guys recommend for a Model 70 375 H and H for a hunt for plains game and cow buffalo?
Budget of 1500 dollars .

Something that would be precise enough for smaller plains game at 250-300 yards and enough field of view for Buffalo in the bush and if things get interesting.
Budget of 1500 dollars .

I have a Ziess 2-8x42,a Leica 2.5-10x42 and an illuminated Ziess 2.5-10x50.
Or should I look at one of the 1-6 variables?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiuseppeMc

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you