New from Alabama

I am a new member from Alabama, about to do some research for my first trip to Africa. Sent here by a friend.
Welcome to AH, The fun starts here...
 
Welcome aboard Ruraldoc. Your question isn't a new one. Fortunately, there are several previous threads on this very subject. The versatility of the 375 H&H is what brings about the Delima. IMHO the best answer to your question is to have two scopes mounted on QR /QD rings. One for the days you plan to hunt PG and the other for the days you plan to hunt the Buffalo Cow. If you hunted the buffalo cow first, there would only be one switch involved. Using the "search" function on AH, type in "what scope for a 375 H&H." Enjoy planning your trip and remember we are here to help you decide what works best for you and your hunt.
 
welcome, heading out on my first in 3 days. GREAT info here to help you out in ant planning phase.
 
Welcome to AH, you have picked a great place to begin your journey to Africa. Lots of very knowledgeable people here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, loads of info and discussions to enjoy.
 
Welcome and let Dries Visser safaris know if you need any assistance!
 
Hey Doc,

Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,380
Members
170,567
Latest member
MitziHicks
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top