Looking for a caracal hunt for two

Looking for a caracal hunt with hounds. For my wife and I. Each wanting a caracal. Possibly add a few more animals. Thanks
Good day sir,
I can certainly assist you with your request. Please feel free to drop me a PM and I will happily assist you.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

IMG_20241106_112509.jpg

IMG_20240923_080433.jpg

IMG_20240730_124424.jpg

IMG_4721.jpg
IMG20240510133334.jpg

IMG_20240624_090934.jpg
 
Good day sir
My ranch manager has an excellent pack of dogs specifically for caracal.
We have harvested a lot of these beautiful cats in the past.
We can certainly accommodate you and your wife.
Send me an e-mail if you are interested.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 

Attachments

  • Bill's Caracal.jpeg
    Bill's Caracal.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    849.9 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCI0246.jpeg
    DSCI0246.jpeg
    835.1 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF0814.JPG
    DSCF0814.JPG
    544.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSCF0809.JPG
    DSCF0809.JPG
    490.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_9413.JPG
    IMG_9413.JPG
    932.4 KB · Views: 97
25 years full time Outfitter (loads of references ready for you to contact)
East Cape, South Africa
Pay ONLY for species killed / wounded, ZERO DAY RATES for Hunters !!!
4 x Hounds Packs used for caracal
Loads of other huntable species too
We certainly can combine this with Serval Cats too (from another Camp outside East Cape)
Our Photo Collection tells the story!
Loads of references, and we NEVER overbook the Hunt Camp and you will not share the hunting land with others whilst on safari with us
Ocean Fishing with our own boats too afterwards if wanted....
Total Species List South Africa = 2025 Form.jpg
Caracal Collage.jpeg
Serval-collage-1.jpg
 
We would absolutely love to host you sir! Please feel free to contact us.

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel

 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,533
Latest member
AngeliaShe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top