Long time lurker

Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Hello Fishcounter
If you want to add on a few days to hunt a different area or different animals send us an e-mail.
Your airline ticket stays the same so all you have to do is just add a few days to hunt something different that you will not find in the eastern Cape.
We are situated in the Kalahari desert.
We pick up all our clients in Johannesburg.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Hello and :S Welcome: Congrats on your trip and have fun!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side!
 
FishCounter, welcome to the forum! I’m looking forward to reading a report on your first Africa hunt. It’s awesome your parents took you to Namibia so long ago! I’m sure lots of changes have happened since then. Seems like the Namibia was part of South Africa, or maybe a bit further back in time.
Namibia was already independent, but Walvis Bay was still South African. I remember driving from Swakopmund to Walvis Bay and having to go through immigration procedures.
 
Welcome to the dark side, you will enjoy the Eastern Cape. Make sure you take a journal so you don't forget anything when you do up a report for us when you return.
I still have my journals from when I was a child and went to Africa. As I was a very lazy young'un, they swiftly became just lists of animals seen that day. But I have gotten in the habit of writing a little more.
 
  • Like
Reactions: cls
Hello Fishcounter
If you want to add on a few days to hunt a different area or different animals send us an e-mail.
Your airline ticket stays the same so all you have to do is just add a few days to hunt something different that you will not find in the eastern Cape.
We are situated in the Kalahari desert.
We pick up all our clients in Johannesburg.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
Thanks, Hans. Alas, not this year - more hunting to be had in Europe later that year. But I will keep it in mind for future trips.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,003
Members
169,218
Latest member
JasminKoop
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top