Long time lurker

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to the family and the forum, you are in the right place! Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Hello Fishcounter
If you want to add on a few days to hunt a different area or different animals send us an e-mail.
Your airline ticket stays the same so all you have to do is just add a few days to hunt something different that you will not find in the eastern Cape.
We are situated in the Kalahari desert.
We pick up all our clients in Johannesburg.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Hello and :S Welcome: Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Welcome to AH and the posting side!

FishCounter, welcome to the forum! I’m looking forward to reading a report on your first Africa hunt. It’s awesome your parents took you to Namibia so long ago! I’m sure lots of changes have happened since then. Seems like the Namibia was part of South Africa, or maybe a bit further back in time.
Namibia was already independent, but Walvis Bay was still South African. I remember driving from Swakopmund to Walvis Bay and having to go through immigration procedures.

Welcome to the dark side, you will enjoy the Eastern Cape. Make sure you take a journal so you don't forget anything when you do up a report for us when you return.
I still have my journals from when I was a child and went to Africa. As I was a very lazy young'un, they swiftly became just lists of animals seen that day. But I have gotten in the habit of writing a little more.

Reactions: cls
Hello Fishcounter
If you want to add on a few days to hunt a different area or different animals send us an e-mail.
Your airline ticket stays the same so all you have to do is just add a few days to hunt something different that you will not find in the eastern Cape.
We are situated in the Kalahari desert.
We pick up all our clients in Johannesburg.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
Thanks, Hans. Alas, not this year - more hunting to be had in Europe later that year. But I will keep it in mind for future trips.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R.ELLA-SWEDEN

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!

here with available dates for 2024/25