Introduction

Stick

New member
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
My name is John Bowman and I'm interested in African safaries for plains game and photographic opportunities on the African continent.
 
Welcome to AH. You've found a good resource to help reach your goal.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH sir! As Brickburn said you came to the right place.
 
Welcome aboard, your in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH John. Hope you will find all the ino you are looking for.
 
Welcome John. Check out the hunting reports page for lots of PG reports. Great source of first hand info.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH John! Enjoy the site...
 
Welcome John. Lots of info on here. You can just ask if you need anything and all will asist where they can.
All the best
 
Welcome to AH John.
 
Welcome to AH John!
 
Hi John, Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH John! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH John. You'll find everything you need to know on this site
 
Welcome to the forum John, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH John! Nice to have you on the site.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top