Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NRA, DSC, SCI, Exotic Wildlife Association, Texas Taxidermy Association Life Member, National Taxidermy Association, TTHA,DUCKS UNLIMITED
Hunted
Namibia-Khomas Highlands, Romania, South Africa- Kalahari , Eastern Cape, USA, Fished Brazil, Mexico, USA
Hello, just taking a moment to say hi to everyone. I recently found the website and thought it would be right up my alley. Though I have dreamed of Africa for over 30 years, my first trip will be in June of 2015. My family and I are super excited. Hope everyone is well and good hunting!

Welcome to AH gizmo! Congratulations! Where will you be heading to?

Welcome gizmo, tell us the details of your upcoming safari.

I am going to SA with Crusader Safaris. We will hunt buff in the greater Kruger Conservatory, then move south to the Eastern Cape to hunt plains game. I am really excited. My wife and kiddos are going with me. Should be a great trip.

Welcome! Enjoy your hunt.

living a 30 year dream , that great gizmo ...
welcome and enjoy,AH

Welcome Gizmo :)

You will have a great experience and bring home some wonderful memories to share with friends and family. :D

Welcome to AH, Gizmo!

We are in the same boat, Gizmo.

At least 40 years of dreaming, and my wife and I finally go next June.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Nothing like making it happen.
Good luck with your final preparations and please remember to write up your hunt report and share it with us.

Welcome to AH gizmo! Congratulations on your future hunt with your family looking forward to hearing all about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask away and the great members will try to answer them for you.

Welcome to AH, Gizmo !

Welcome Gizmo! Enjoy every second in the build up to your hunt!

I am going to SA with Crusader Safaris. We will hunt buff in the greater Kruger Conservatory, then move south to the Eastern Cape to hunt plains game. I am really excited. My wife and kiddos are going with me. Should be a great trip.

What a great adventure awaits you. I just returned not 2 weeks ago with my wife after we celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary with a PG trip to the Eastern Cape. The next year will hold you in high anticipation but the reward will be life changing.....trust me.

I'm new here myself but if I can help with anything I will be very glad to do so.

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

You'll learn a lot here. At least I have!!! :)

Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)

I will add my welcome Gizmo. All the years of dreaming will result in a grand adventure for you and the family. Will your family members be hunting as well? My son went with the wife and me on my first safari last year. It was just as much of a thrill to watch him get an animal as it was for me to take the shot. And oh how they smile........ Good luck to you and yours and may you smile all the way there and back.
image.jpg

Yes my kiddo's will be hunting as well. My wife doesn't hunt but she is going as an observer. We are very excited.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross