Hello

Moody808

AH veteran
Joined
Mar 4, 2025
Messages
150
Reaction score
215
Just joined and wanted to say hello. Am hoping to go on my first safari in 2026. Have been reading a lot of useful information on this site so far.

Things that I am interested in...hunting DG and double rifles!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH Moody808!
 
Welcome to AH. @Moody808 you have come to the right place to learn about DG and double rifles.
 
Greetings Moody808,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Meanwhile, double rifles ya, me too.
But, being of the simple (in my case, very simple) working class, I’ve only owned one here and there.
Each one of them, I have ended up selling before eventually affording to buy another one.
And / or to help pay off a Safari debt or help finance the next Safari and so forth.

The rifle in my avatar, was an “Army & Navy” side by side, caliber .450 No2 NE.
That is the 3 & 1/2 inch version, introduced by Ely Bros. Ammunition Company, 1902 - 1903.

Anyway, glad you joined and there are more than one or two double rifle enthusiasts here.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Last edited:
Welcome aboard!
 
Greetings Moody808,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Meanwhile, double rifles ya, me too.
But, being of the simple (in my case, very simple) working class, I’ve only owned one here and there.
Each one of them, I have ended up selling before eventually affording to buy another one.
And / or to help pay off a Safari debt or help finance the next Safari and so forth.

The rifle in my avatar, was an “Army & Navy” side by side, caliber .450 No2 NE.
That is the 3 & 1/2 inch version, introduced by Ely Bros. Ammunition Company, 1902 - 1903.

Anyway, glad you joined and there are more than one or two double rifle enthusiasts here.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
Thanks Velo Dog, I checked out your website, very nicely done. I love that you display your rental rifles and there's a double in there! I will definitely keep that in mind as Nambia is on the list of places to safari in the next few years!
 
Welcome to the best internet forum for African Hunting! A great place to learn and share! and yes, lots of Dangerous Game and Double Rifle discussions, you'll fit right in
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,309
Messages
1,572,402
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top