Hello!

ShikariJames

New member
Joined
Feb 27, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa
Hello All,

Very glad to have joined the forum, and thank you to the admin's for unlocking me, when I was mysteriously blocked on registering! I've made much use of the many great articles and advice for the past few months and now joining with thanks to you all.

Off to SA for my first buffalo hunt in August, having hunted plains game many years ago in Namibia. Couldn't be more excited!

Cheers.

James.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
A warm welcome to the forum
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Good day, James! Welcome to AH!
Enjoy your buffalo hunt!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH James!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip, and have fun!
 
Welcome to this great forum! Enjoy the site!
 
Greetings ShikariJames,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looks like you are all set for a triumphant return to Africa and this time for Buffalo.
I wish you the best luck and I look forward to your hunt report, plus any photos you might share with the forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,388
Members
169,349
Latest member
ivoryharbor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top