Hello from Utah!

Sharon Johnson

Reaction score
Member of
NRA
I am headed to Africa in 3 days! My husband told me that I should join this cite. He said it is loaded with great information. It has been a life long dream to hunt it Africa. My husband and I are going to be there for 21 days. I can't wait to hunt a Kudu! I hope we have an amazing time! Glad to be a part of this group!!!

Welcome to this site! Be prepared for the hunt of your life! You sound like an experienced hunting family. Please tell us s little about your up coming trip. Which rifles are you using? Where are you hunting? What outfitters and the like. Thanks in advance. Have a fantastic trip.

Welcome to AH, good luck and safe travels. Don't forget your journal, we would like to see a detailed report on your return.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard Sharon. Is your hubby already an AH member? There are a number of gals that have joined our ranks in the last several months but certainly not enough of them. Hunting reports from a woman's perspective cannot do anything other than to lead more gals to join us. Please DO write up your story and post YOUR photos. Dittos on the questions "gesch" asked previously.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Sharon! Have a fantastic time in Africa and safe travel.

Sharon, I assume it was your hubby Heath that joined AH about a month ago. I hope he has been sharing some of what he has learned from this web-site.

Hi Sharon, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, Sharon!

Welcome to AH Sharon. Your husband was right, this is THE site for everything about hunting Africa.
You are about to embark on the hunt of a lifetime. There is nothing like a first safari. It’s not a hunt. It’s not a vacation. It is a SAFARI!
You are right about kudu. Those big spiral horns are classic Africa.
Enjoy yourself, take it all in. Be safe and shoot straight.

Giday and welcome to the A H forums Sharon

Welcome to AH and good luck on the trip!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH, it truly is a great group of people! You only get one first safari, enjoy it to the fullest!! Safe travels and shoot straight.

Welcome to AH Mrs Johnson! I am currently in Africa. I hope your adventure is as grand as mine has been! Please share a report and pictures when you can.

Welcome to AH Sharon!
If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg