Hello from Texas!

Welcome the AH. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Hello and welcome!

Howdy back at ya. Lake Houston here

Welcome, lotta Texans on here and a ton a great information!

Welcome, this is the place for information on African hunting safaris.

Rob, welcome to AH! This is a great place to start your adventure. I’d suggest you begin by clicking on “Safari planning guide” at the top of the page.
Enjoy the research!

Welcome. If you read s few safari reports you will be leaving soon! Tell us a bit about your rifles and other hunting. Thanks again for joining. Your friend, Brian

Welcome to AH Rob!

Giday Rob. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome aboard Rob. Last time I looked, Texas was a big place. What part are you from?

Hello Robharris,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a few spare minutes, have a peep at our web site.
No pressure, just an invitation to also consider us while cruising through all the other excellent safari companies web sites, here in AfricaHunting.com.
Likewise, there are many members accounts of their experiences with Khomas Safaris, found in the Hunting Reports section.

No matter who you end up booking with, you guys are going to do a happy dance when you first see Africa.

Best Regards,

Welcome from Fellow Texans.
If we can be of service let us know!
You are in the right place to learn about Africa

Welcome to AH!

Hello, I'm Rob. Lately me and my buddies were discussing trying out trip to Africa so I've decided to find some info about hunting there!
Welcome to AH. Exploring the possibilities is half the fun of taking a Safari. If ever you have questions or need help send me a PM. Always willing to help others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeannaStro

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,