Hello from Texas!

Welcome Rob. If you have an interest in Botswana do not hesitate to ask. Thank you

Welcome! Good luck with your planning

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Rob!
Let me know if I can be of any assistance

Sincerely

Welcome fellow Texan! Let me know how big your group is and what you're after , would love to help out in any way.

Welcome Sir! Got to mention CWS Baseball, Boomer Sooner.

Hello, I'm Rob. Lately me and my buddies were discussing trying out trip to Africa so I've decided to find some info about hunting there!

Welcome to AH! Please let me know if you'd like information on JKO Safaris.

Welcome to AH Rob,

Let me know if you are interested in Namibia and if you need any information.

Dear Rob

Welcome to AH. We offer safaris in Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa and Cameroon.
Please feel free to contact us should you require more information.
Good luck planning the trip.
Thank you
Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Hello, I'm Rob. Lately me and my buddies were discussing trying out trip to Africa so I've decided to find some info about hunting there!
Welcome!

Lots of Texas residents on here. I know I've met several. Depending where you're from, I'd bet there's someone within an hour or two who'd be more than willing to sit down and talk to you and your friends over a few cold beverages.

welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries feel free to ask

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning! You are at the right place. Let us know if you have any questions

Hi Rob

Welcome to AH, you will be overwhelmed with the knowledge and community.
Please reach out you and your buddies need a quote or any references.
Cheers
Dave

Welcome to the family and the forum. If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Welcome Rob, you definately came to the right place. Please let me know if you would need any info regarding our operation or just assistance in general.

My personal best
Gerrit

Welcome to AH, you have found a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa, there are a lot of very knowledgeable people here along with great outfitters. Good luck in your quest.

Hello from West Texas!

Welcome to Africa Hunting, may you have hours of fun here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ColinR

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.