Hello from Texas!

Welcome the AH. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Howdy back at ya. Lake Houston here
 
Welcome, lotta Texans on here and a ton a great information!
 
Welcome, this is the place for information on African hunting safaris.
 
Rob, welcome to AH! This is a great place to start your adventure. I’d suggest you begin by clicking on “Safari planning guide” at the top of the page.
Enjoy the research!
 
Welcome. If you read s few safari reports you will be leaving soon! Tell us a bit about your rifles and other hunting. Thanks again for joining. Your friend, Brian
 
Welcome to AH Rob!
 
Giday Rob. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome aboard Rob. Last time I looked, Texas was a big place. What part are you from?
 
Hello Robharris,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get a few spare minutes, have a peep at our web site.
No pressure, just an invitation to also consider us while cruising through all the other excellent safari companies web sites, here in AfricaHunting.com.
Likewise, there are many members accounts of their experiences with Khomas Safaris, found in the Hunting Reports section.

No matter who you end up booking with, you guys are going to do a happy dance when you first see Africa.

Best Regards,
 
Welcome from Fellow Texans.
If we can be of service let us know!
You are in the right place to learn about Africa
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello, I'm Rob. Lately me and my buddies were discussing trying out trip to Africa so I've decided to find some info about hunting there!
Welcome to AH. Exploring the possibilities is half the fun of taking a Safari. If ever you have questions or need help send me a PM. Always willing to help others.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,714
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top