- Home Page:
Share This Page
gotta be back in africa Apr 20, 2018
- alimufti was last seen:
- Feb 20, 2019 at 5:33 AM
- Home Page:
- State/Province of residence:
- Country of residence:
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- Web search
- I am a:
- Hunting consultant
- Member of:
- Pakistan Safari Club, Pakistan Game Fish Association, International Game Fish Association
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- My favorite African country:
- South Africa
- South Africa, British Isles, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kenya,
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
Kudu, Wildebeast, Impala, Hartebeast, Gemsbuck, blesbock, hare.
Winged game: Yellow-neck frankolin, other frankolin, egyptian goose, sandgrouse, guinea fowl, other waterfowl
- My best African Trophy:
- Kudu 53 inches - south africa - highveld taxidermists
- My favorite African trophies:
- Giant Sable, Lord Derby Eland, Sable, Nyala, Nile Lechwe,Impala, Bongo, Grants, Tommys, Roberts and all the plainsgame under the sun.
- My preferred weapon(s):
Have used 300 win mag. alot, but would prefer 7x57mauser with 175 grains for all the above, failing which a 30.06 with 180 grains.
Bullets which will work for everything from Giant Eland to tommy.
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- swaro, meopta, zeiss
- Gear I cannot live without:
A nice lightweight side by side in 20 gauge for daily evening francolin,
a fly rod and reel to fish whenever I can on safari
- My best hunting tip:
- Hunt often - in fact every day if you can
- My other interests:
- I am the largest breeder of gamebirds in Pakistan. Otherwise fishing, game management, conservation, managing for trophy animals, genetics, habitat enhancement, fieldsports industry in general.