Hello from Texas

Vagrouser

AH senior member
Joined
Dec 28, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
179
Media
16
Hi,
I enjoy all shooting sports and firearms. I have hunted North America but haven’t yet been to Africa.
I have a 505 Gibbs, Holland 500/465, and a 404 Jeffery as well as small bores and shotguns. I’m looking forward to hunting buffalo.
Regards,
Bill
 
Vagrouser, welcome to the AH forum! Ouch! 505 Gibbs! That makes my old shoulder hurt just reading it!:ROFLMAO:
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan! Sounds like you have some great rifles for hunting Africa. What's the make of the .404 Jeff?
 
Welcome! Lots of us Texans on AH. Sounds like you have the rifles for a big game hunt in Africa. Jump in! The water's fine!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Thanks all. I’ve actually posted the 505 and 404 in the classifieds with the plan to keep my Holland 500/465 Royal as my large bore. I’m getting ready to have rotator cuff surgery—damaged shoulders playing rugby and to be honest most of my hunting is over bird dogs and shotguns here in the Texas panhandle.
Happy to be here!
 
Welcome to AH Vagrouser!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi Bill, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH, you own some desirable rifles!
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Vagrouser,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your 500/465 double was made specifically for heavy tropical game, including African buffalo.
If it was not made recently, it is a time machine.
I hope you can bring it to the continent and at least one of the species it was designed for.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome from another Texan!
I hope you enjoy AH and feel free to PM me if I can help with anything.
Philip
 
Welcome Buffalo Bill!!:W Shotgun:You'll need to get those rifles over to Africa and fulfill their dream as well as yours!
 
Welcome to AH, you do need to work on taking one of those rifles to Africa
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,667
Members
170,088
Latest member
BrianMcnea
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top