Hello from Texas

Vagrouser

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hi,
I enjoy all shooting sports and firearms. I have hunted North America but haven’t yet been to Africa.
I have a 505 Gibbs, Holland 500/465, and a 404 Jeffery as well as small bores and shotguns. I’m looking forward to hunting buffalo.
Regards,
Bill

Vagrouser, welcome to the AH forum! Ouch! 505 Gibbs! That makes my old shoulder hurt just reading it!:ROFLMAO:

Welcome from a fellow Texan! Sounds like you have some great rifles for hunting Africa. What's the make of the .404 Jeff?

Giday Vagrouser, and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome! Lots of us Texans on AH. Sounds like you have the rifles for a big game hunt in Africa. Jump in! The water's fine!

Welcome aboard!

Thanks all. I’ve actually posted the 505 and 404 in the classifieds with the plan to keep my Holland 500/465 Royal as my large bore. I’m getting ready to have rotator cuff surgery—damaged shoulders playing rugby and to be honest most of my hunting is over bird dogs and shotguns here in the Texas panhandle.
Happy to be here!

Welcome to AH Vagrouser!

Welcome aboard!

Hi Bill, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH, you own some desirable rifles!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH!

Hello Vagrouser,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Your 500/465 double was made specifically for heavy tropical game, including African buffalo.
If it was not made recently, it is a time machine.
I hope you can bring it to the continent and at least one of the species it was designed for.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH

Welcome from another Texan!
I hope you enjoy AH and feel free to PM me if I can help with anything.
Philip

Welcome Buffalo Bill!!:W Shotgun:You'll need to get those rifles over to Africa and fulfill their dream as well as yours!

Welcome to AH, you do need to work on taking one of those rifles to Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross