Hello from Tanzania

Fulvio

AH member
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Messages
31
Reaction score
60
Good Morning All from sunny Tanzania.
I am among one of the older TZ PHs enjoying a semi-retired lifestyle and have just joined AfricaHunting to share my experiences, chat and offer an insight to hunting in TZ.
 
We are honoured to have you....velcome.. :giggle:
 
Hello Fulvio, welcome! Where do you live in TZ?
 
Fulvio, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to your stories and input as a PH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, looking forward to reading your stories.
 
Welcome to AH Fulvio!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Glad to have you aboard, would love to hear some stories and learn more about your life-
 
Glad to have you here. Looking forward to hearing some of your stories.
Bruce
 
Welcome aboard Fulvio. It is always great to get a "pro's" input on the subject matter discussed here.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello and welcome aboard AH!! Will be anxiously awaiting those stories!!
 
Good Morning All from sunny Tanzania.
I am among one of the older TZ PHs enjoying a semi-retired lifestyle and have just joined AfricaHunting to share my experiences, chat and offer an insight to hunting in TZ.
Welcome, Fulvio. I swear I recognized your name from a certain hunting company lol. Look forward to hearing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,951
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top