Hello from San Diego, CA

Welcome yo AH sir! Enjoy the forum!
 
Welcome to AH. Capstick's "Death in the Long Grass" is a classic and has probably been a motivator to lots of folks to go experience Africa. I'm sure several of his other books are good too, but "Sands of Silence" is not one of them.
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers:

and @Royal27 cant you put it in proper numbers so i dont have to go and ask mr google !!! :E Shake Head: ok 33.33c nice :E Sun:

"@PHOENIX PHIL , Thanks for asking for the cool weather to move east. That 93 degree temperature almost killed me today... :E Sun:[/QUOTE]"
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, looking forward to being a part of the forum.
 
Welcome to AH and enjoy the ride.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome JDM - you are in the right place. Lots of helpful people with w wealth of experience. Have fun and enjoy!
 
welcome, from a fellow southern Californian! if you've got any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me a message!! id be more than happy to share my knowledge in helping you get to Africa!

ive personally been to south Africa three times and you look like we may be in the same age range as well! im 29.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH JDM!
 
Welcome to AH JDM!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top