Hello from San Diego, CA

Thanks Phil!

Welcome yo AH sir! Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to AH. Capstick's "Death in the Long Grass" is a classic and has probably been a motivator to lots of folks to go experience Africa. I'm sure several of his other books are good too, but "Sands of Silence" is not one of them.

hi welcome aboard :D Beers:

and @Royal27 cant you put it in proper numbers so i dont have to go and ask mr google !!! :E Shake Head: ok 33.33c nice :E Sun:

"@PHOENIX PHIL , Thanks for asking for the cool weather to move east. That 93 degree temperature almost killed me today... :E Sun:[/QUOTE]"

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, looking forward to being a part of the forum.

Welcome to AH and enjoy the ride.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome JDM - you are in the right place. Lots of helpful people with w wealth of experience. Have fun and enjoy!

welcome, from a fellow southern Californian! if you've got any questions about anything, feel free to shoot me a message!! id be more than happy to share my knowledge in helping you get to Africa!

ive personally been to south Africa three times and you look like we may be in the same age range as well! im 29.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH JDM!

Welcome to AH JDM!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
corteiztracksuit45

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!