Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome to Tosseddeer! Enjoy exploring the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Tosseddeer. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted previously, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you have any near term plans for hunting Africa.

I hunt whitetail every year. In PA, MD, And Kentucky. Went after elk couple years ago in Montana, but didn't get anything. Did shoot a 8 point while out there. This year me and a buddy are planning a bear hunt to Maine. I was at a taxidermy couple weeks ago dropping off a deer, when I seen he had a cape buffalo, Wich sparked my interest in African hunting.

I own a bunch of guns, mostly long range, I'm into precision shooting. I do have a cz550 magnum in 375h&h. Never been fired though. In general I like to collect firearms. I've owned 2 50bmgs. Wich is the biggest caliber I've owned. But currently it's this 375. Wich I'll probably sell to fund towards another 50. Big fan of 6.5 calibors and 338s. I like to run my suppressor on my hunting rifles as well. Wich is a 7mm mag.

Welcome to AH Tosseddeer! If you hang around here too long, you better keep the 375 for your future trip to Africa to use on your own Cape buffalo. Lots of good info here. Enjoy and I like your hunting partner in your avatar!

Welcome to AH!

Tosseddeer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Paul.
(Velo Dog)

Welcome to AH. Plenty of Buffalo pictures and stories around here.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome sir. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH, you won't be shooting that buff at long range so hang on to that .375...….

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg