Hello from Pennsylvania

Welcome to Tosseddeer! Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Tosseddeer. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted previously, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you have any near term plans for hunting Africa.
 
I hunt whitetail every year. In PA, MD, And Kentucky. Went after elk couple years ago in Montana, but didn't get anything. Did shoot a 8 point while out there. This year me and a buddy are planning a bear hunt to Maine. I was at a taxidermy couple weeks ago dropping off a deer, when I seen he had a cape buffalo, Wich sparked my interest in African hunting.
 
I own a bunch of guns, mostly long range, I'm into precision shooting. I do have a cz550 magnum in 375h&h. Never been fired though. In general I like to collect firearms. I've owned 2 50bmgs. Wich is the biggest caliber I've owned. But currently it's this 375. Wich I'll probably sell to fund towards another 50. Big fan of 6.5 calibors and 338s. I like to run my suppressor on my hunting rifles as well. Wich is a 7mm mag.
 
Welcome to AH Tosseddeer! If you hang around here too long, you better keep the 375 for your future trip to Africa to use on your own Cape buffalo. Lots of good info here. Enjoy and I like your hunting partner in your avatar!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Tosseddeer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Paul.
(Velo Dog)
 
Welcome to AH. Plenty of Buffalo pictures and stories around here.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome sir. Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH, you won't be shooting that buff at long range so hang on to that .375...….
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,714
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top