Hello from Eastern Oregon

Welcome to the site.
Enjoy your research.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk
 
Hello jimuccc34,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello from Hillsboro.
 
By the way, I no longer hunt in Oregon due to not getting lucky on the drawings. Save a few extra dollars and go to South Africa!
 
Welcome to a great forum and community. Please let me know if we can be of any assistance in your planning.
My personal best
Gerrit
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to the posting side. Enjoy.
 
Just found this site a few weeks ago. Turned 50 last year and looking for a plains game safari for next year so I though this would be a great resource. I usually archery elk hunt 9-12 days a year here in Eastern Oregon but with the new draw system it will be the first time in 27 years I won't be elk hunting-Thank you ODFW.
Welcome.
I think you guys have good upland bird hunting there also.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,303
Members
169,521
Latest member
MayY275162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top