Hello from Eastern Oregon

jimuccc34

Reaction score
Just found this site a few weeks ago. Turned 50 last year and looking for a plains game safari for next year so I though this would be a great resource. I usually archery elk hunt 9-12 days a year here in Eastern Oregon but with the new draw system it will be the first time in 27 years I won't be elk hunting-Thank you ODFW.

Welcome to AH.
Enjoy the research and planning. You have found an excellent resource.

Welcome aboard!

Just found this site a few weeks ago. Turned 50 last year and looking for a plains game safari for next year so I though this would be a great resource. I usually archery elk hunt 9-12 days a year here in Eastern Oregon but with the new draw system it will be the first time in 27 years I won't be elk hunting-Thank you ODFW.

Welcome to AH! I think you'll find this site a great resource for your research. Don't be afraid to ask "new guy" questions, we're a pretty friendly lot around here.

Welcome to AH! I think you'll find this site a great resource for your research. Don't be afraid to ask "new guy" questions, we're a pretty friendly lot around here.
Thank you. Well I definitely have a lot of new guy questions as I have never really hunted anywhere but the western states-elk/antelope/deer.

:S Welcome:

Welcome welcome welcome

Any questions or queries about your future hunts. Feel free to contact me

Welcome to AH from a former East Oregonian (I like think if you are born in the best place on Earth, then you should always be able to say you're from there!)... This is definitely the best place to learn all about hunting Africa.

I agree with you about the ODFW... it's pretty sad that, if you desire to hunt something every year, your best option is to travel halfway around the world to do so.

Hi and welcome!! From another eastern Oregonian..Lots of cool stuff there too check out…

Welcome!!
Former Eastern Oregonian (Milton Freewater/Walla Walla) here.

Are you looking for an archery hunt for plains game?
I hunted June 2022 with African Barefoot Safaris and I have a hunt booked next August with Dries Visser (Cobus Pretorious),.

Best of luck to you and I'm sure you will have a great time!!

Hello from Klamath

Welcome to AH jimuccc34!

Welcome to AH!

Good day to you! Welcome from our side!

Good Day Sir

AH is the best place to start your adventure.Members will certainly share their knowledge.

You are most welcome to contact me if you require any info about our operation.

Regards

Rouan

Welcome to AH

Please ask if you have any questions or need any information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaquelineC

Latest profile posts

Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek